Ever wondered, what makes that audible difference in a professional vocal track? Is it possible to perform miracles and turn a poor singer into a good one?
Although vocal tuning can perform miracles, there is a limit to what it can fix. However, it can correct mistakes of intonation and timing in a very natural way without the well-known "Cher" effect.
Professional vocal tuning requires a person with well-dialled ears and many years of musical experience. At Mastering Seven we make your vocal or solo instrument track as professional as possible, by applying state-of-the-art software.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Send us your instrumental tracks separately in sync with the vocal track.
- Send us the tracks in the highest quality available.
- Both mono and stereo tracks are accepted.
- Please, turn off all effects like reverb and delay!
- We work with solo tracks only.